Chris Eubank Jr. continues his pursuit of a world title clash as he faces his late replacement Anatoli Muratov at Wembley Arena on Saturday, October 2.
The 32-year-old Briton is back in action after his previous bout against Marcus Morrison in May this year and is on a streak of four consecutive victories.
|Event||Chris Eubank Jr. vs Anatoli Muratov|
|Time||2.30 p.m. ET/7.30 p.m. BST|
|Date||Saturday 2 October 2021|
|Location||SSE Wembley Arena, London, United Kingdom|
He hopes to move up the rankings to force a title fight at middleweight, and Muratov is expected to be tougher opposition than Morrison. He had been expected to face German Sven Elbir but he had to withdraw after testing positive for coronavirus.
The Eubank Jr. vs Muratov card takes place on Saturday, October 2. The main card begins at 2.30 p.m. ET/7.30 p.m. BST in the UK. They are expected to make their walks to the ring at around 5:00 p.m. ET/10:00 p.m. BST, depending on the outcome of the earlier main card fights.
Chris Eubank Jr. vs Anatoli Muratov Fight Card
- Chris Eubank Jr. vs Anatoli Muratov
- David Avanesyan v Liam Taylor; for Avanesyan’s European welterweight title
- Jamal Le Doux v Germaine Brown; super middleweight
- Richard Riakporhe v Krzysztof Twardowski; cruiserweight
- Mikael Lawal v Steven Ward; cruiserweight
- Linus Udofia v Xhuljo Vrenozi; middleweight
- Joe Pigford v Isaac Aryee; junior middleweight
- Ebonie Jones v Bec Connolly; women’s bantamweight
- Matty Harris v TBA; heavyweight