UFC 267: Błachowicz vs. Teixeira is an upcoming mixed martial arts event produced by the Ultimate Fighting Championship that will take place on October 30, 2021, at the Etihad Arena in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates.
On Saturday, the UFC will take the unusual step of holding a “numbered event” on ESPN+ rather than as a pay-per-view event. Despite not being on pay-per-view, UFC 267 is still loaded with big names and a pair of title fights.
Jan Blachowicz will make the second defense of his light heavyweight championship against 41-year-old Glover Teixeira in the main event, who enters the bout on a fight-fight winning streak. The co-main event is a battle for the interim bantamweight championship between former bantamweight champion Petr Yan and contender Cory Sandhagen.
|EVENT||UFC 267: Błachowicz vs Teixeira|
|Date||Saturday 30 October 2021|
|Venue||Etihad Arena, Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
In addition to the title fights, many other big names and rising stars are on the card, including Dan Hooker, Khamzat Chimaev and Islam Makhachev.
Clearly, it’s easy to get lost in the minutiae of a big event. So we’re here to help give you a concise outlook of what to expect and what to know for every main card fight. Let’s take a closer look at what to expect on Saturday.
UFC 267 Full Fight Card:
- Jan Błachowicz vs Glover Teixeira – 205 lbs
- Petr Yan vs Cory Sandhagen – 135 lbs
- Islam Makhachev vs Dan Hooker – 155 lbs
- Alexander Volkov vs Marcin Tybura – 265 lbs
- Jingliang Li vs Khamzat Chimaev – 170 lbs
- Magomed Ankalaev vs Volkan Oezdemir – 205 lbs
- Amanda Ribas vs Virna Jandiroba – 115 lbs
- Zubaira Tukhugov vs Ricardo Ramos – 145 lbs
- Albert Duraev vs Roman Kopylov – 185 lbs
- Elizeu Zaleski vs B. Saint-Denis – 170 lbs
- M. Oleksiejczuk vs Shamil Gamzatov – 205 lbs
- Makwan Amirkhani vs Lerone Murphy – 145 lbs
- Yaozong Hu vs Andre Petroski – 185 lbs
- Damir Ismagulov vs Magomed Mustafaev – 155 lbs
- Tagir Ulanbekov vs Allan Nascimento – 125 lbs